Elite Safety Companies, Inc.
American-born, American-built, Elite Safety Companies, Inc. provides cutting-edge safety consulting and training. Our team members believe in a strong America, as you do. We see integrity as the heart of America’s strength. Elite Safety Companies, Inc. is built upon the foundation of integrity. This core value of integrity blended with service and performance in a customized consulting and training program, will give you a stronger and leaner safety program. Our programs allow your company to be more competitive in today’s U.S. economic market. Give us a call today and together, we can help build a safer, better America.
Our Customized Safety Programs & Services
• Homeland Security's Model of Workplace Violence Prevention
EM 385-1-1 - Meets Safety & Health Requirements for all Corps of Engineers activities and operations.
• MSHA - Meets Safety & Health Requirements for all surface and underground mining and onsite construction companies.
• On-Site Safety Professionals - Can be provided to meet your contractual needs through your entire project for a daily and/or hourly wage, which is a reduced rate compared to paying a full time employee. Your project will be backed by our entire Elite Team.
• OSHA - Occupational Safety and Health Administration-approved instructors teach the OSHA 10 and 30 hour classes. Construction and General Industry training classes are “Federal” classes, accepted throughout the United States and mandatory for the State of Nevada.
• First Aid/CPR/AED - Provides your employees with the knowledge and techniques for initially responding to emergencies, accidents or injuries. This certification course for Adult, Child, and Infant is valid for two years.
• Customized Safety Manuals/Programs/Procedures - All of our services, whether developing an Injury Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP), Heat Illness Prevention Plan (HIPP), Bloodborne Pathogens Procedures or an Equipment Training Program will be custom built for your company.
Elite Safety Companies, Inc. exceeds state and federal safety requirements.
Integrity. Performance. Service.
We guarantee it.